Five European partner organizations - ADILES (Guadeloupe - French West Indies), BEECOM (Italy), JARIT (Spain), DUG (Sweden) and CESIE (Italy) - directly concerned by unemployment and migrant crisis, settled up the In&Out Strategic Partnership project, whose objective is to promote volunteering and culture as an effective tool for the integration of youth with fewer opportunities and young migrants in Europe, by developing methodologies adapted to their local context, by sharing best practices and strengthening the networking and cooperation of European and Caribbean professionals on these issues.
- foster active citizenship and participation of migrants and young people in diverse and tolerant societies
- create and provide youth workers methodological tools to strengthen their support to this target group
- promote a cross-border network to improve the identification, exchange and dissemination of knowledge, best practices and approaches linked to integration through cultural and volunteering
Six innovative Tools and Méthodologies to be created in order to strengthen the support of youth workers to young migrants and disadvantaged youth in their integration process :
- A Virtual Learning Resource Center where the professionals and youth workers will find all the pedagogical material, online support, good practices...
- E-learning modules for youth workers based on the Reciprocal Maieutic Approach, facilitating self-expression.
- A Storytelling T-kit for the use of multimedia techniques such as video photography and blogging in storytelling workshops.
- Dance workshops methodology, where dance is used as
a tool for empowerment.
- Art laboratories methodology, as a support for young migrants to facilitate an art workshop, using a multidisciplinary approach and especially art as a tool of inclusion.
- A Referential Guide for youth workers, educators, and facilitators accompanying young migrants and Young people with fewer opportunities in their integration process. It will identify case studies and best practices to facilitate understanding of the issues related to integration and active participation of young migrants and youth.